Junior training takes place on Sunday mornings 9:30am – 11:00am at Downside School, every Sunday from September to March.
Pitches are located on Green Lane. Please do not go into the main school entrance.
The sessions cater for boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 15 years. Each session is charged at £3.00, with the first session free.
Sunday morning sessions are led by qualified coaches and senior players who are assisted by young leaders.
Sticks can be provided. Other equipment (shin pads, gum shield, astro trainers, etc.) is not provided but is advised to have.
Please make sure all contact and medical details are kept up to date and advise any changes
Please contact Cherilyn Carey or Karen Holliwell for more details.
Mendip Hockey Club follow the safeguarding policy employed by England Hockey. For more details please read the following document: Safeguarding and Protecting Young Players
Subscription Info 2019/20 Season
Adult members £266 (7 x £38)
Student or Junior £140 (7 x £20)
First payment due on 20th of September 2019
Please Membership for full details.
Our training times
- Juniors – 9:30am – 11am, Sunday’s @ Downside School. (Starts 15th September 2019)
- Men’s – 8:15pm – 9:45pm, Tuesday’s @ Chew Valley School.
- Ladies’ – 7pm – 8:30pm, Tuesday’s @ Chew Valley School.
Upcoming Social Events
- Quiz Night – 19th October, 8pm @ Chilcompton Sports Centre
- Christmas Party – 14th December, 7:30pm @ Chilcompton Sports Centre
- Curry Night – 29th February, 8pm @ Chilcompton Sports Centre
- End of Season – 25th April, TBC @ Farrington Golf Club
TO BE CONFIRMED
Follow @MendipHC on Twitter