Mendip Hockey Club Registration Form:
Please download and fill out the Registration Form below. Once filled out, please return the printed copy to your captain/coach.
Membership 2019/2020 Season
Senior Players £266
10 Game‡ Signing on Fee: £45 and £10/game thereafter
Social Members £20
Goalkeepers £140 Adult £77 Junior
Subscriptions can be paid in full on or before September 20th 2019 or by Direct Debit of £38 per month for seniors and £20 per month for U18’s/students, due by the 14th of every month between September and March (7 payments in total).
Players not having made the first payment by the 20th September will be ineligible to attend training or matches until their account is up to date. In case of financial difficulties, please speak to your captain for advice. Any player who has not paid up their subs in full from previous seasons will be ineligible to play until their account is fully settled.
– Subscriptions include Match, Training, Insurance and other club running costs.
– ALL regular players will be expected to pay in this format (in full or DD)
– New members to the club will get their first training session and first match free of charge.
– Please make cheques payable to ‘Mendip Hockey Club’.
– If you would like to make an online payment please see below for account details…
Mendip Hockey Club A/C
Sort Code: 30-95-57
Account Number: 01568064
*Eligibility for U18/Student Status
If you’re aged 18 years or younger you’re eligible right up to and including your 18th year. However, during that year your 19th birthday should fall after the 14th September 2019 for you to qualify for U18 status.
To be recognised by the club as a student and as such be eligible for reduced membership fees you must:
- Be attending a recognised college or university, for over 15 hours a week, at least 20 weeks a year. Unfortunately, Open University, distance learning and part-time/evening courses do not qualify.
- Have an NUS card or College/University photocard as proof of identity.
Students will need to provide evidence of continuing study every year to qualify for reduced membership fees.
‡ Eligibility for 10 game Membership
For players unable to commit to more than 10 games a season
The 10 game membership type will predominately apply to players selected for the Men’s 2nd’s and Ladies 3rds, but in all cases will be subject to review by the Team Captain and Club Treasurer.
Subscription Info 2019/20 Season
Adult members £266 (7 x £38)
Student or Junior £140 (7 x £20)
First payment due on 20th of September 2019
Please Membership for full details.
Our training times
- Juniors – 9:30am – 11am, Sunday’s @ Downside School. (Starts 15th September 2019)
- Men’s – 8:15pm – 9:45pm, Tuesday’s @ Chew Valley School.
- Ladies’ – 7pm – 8:30pm, Tuesday’s @ Chew Valley School.
Upcoming Social Events
- Quiz Night – 19th October, 8pm @ Chilcompton Sports Centre
- Christmas Party – 14th December, 7:30pm @ Chilcompton Sports Centre
- Curry Night – 29th February, 8pm @ Chilcompton Sports Centre
- End of Season – 25th April, TBC @ Farrington Golf Club
TO BE CONFIRMED
Follow @MendipHC on Twitter