COVID-19 UPDATED SCHEDULE
Training Times and Venue for Ladies & Men.
Tuesdays commencing 1st September 2020. 6:30pm to 8:00pm & 8:00pm to 9:30pm.*
Training will alternate week by week; ie. Ladies start 6:30pm, Men start 8:00pm. The following week Men start 6:30pm, Ladies 8:00pm. Please check with your captains/coaches for more information
Chew Valley Leisure Centre, Chew Lane, Chew Magna, BS40 8QB.
Training Times and Venue for Juniors.
Sundays commencing 4th October 2020. 9:30am – 11:00 am.*
Downside School (pitch access and parking off Green Lane) Stratton-On-The-Fosse, Radstock, BA3 4RJ.
Visit our Junior page for more details.
*Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, the following measures have been put in place for these training sessions:
- A maximum of 24 players to be allowed on the pitch at any one time, with players keeping to a 6 player bubble. Please speak to your Captain/Coach to ensure that we adhere to these numbers;
- Coaches will float between these bubbles;
- 2 metre social distancing must be followed as much as possible;
- Sessions will be strictly drills and fitness, with no tackling;
- No touching of hockey balls with your hands;
- Hockey balls will be wiped over at the end of each session;
- We kindly ask each player to bring their own anti bacterial hand gel to use at the start and end of the session, as these wont be provided.
This is a temporary training set up and will be updated as soon as new information/guidelines prohibit. We thank you for your cooperation.
Subscription Info 2019/20 Season
Adult members £266 (7 x £38)
Student or Junior £140 (7 x £20)
First payment due on 20th of September 2019
2020/21 Subscription info TBC.
Please visit Membership for full details.
Our training times
- Juniors – 9:30am – 11am, Sundays @ Downside School. (Starts 04/10/2020)
- Adults – 6:30pm – 8:00pm & 8:00pm – 9:30pm, Tuesdays @ Chew Valley Leisure Centre
For information on our COVID-19 safeguarding please visit Training for full details.
Upcoming Social Events
Watch this space for updates as soon as they come!
7:30pm, 8th September 2020.
Set to be an Online meeting, unless COVID-19 restrictions permit otherwise.
Follow @MendipHC on Twitter